Heaters & Temperature Management
In industrial applications, electric heaters are used for heating Solids, Liquids as well as Gases. Different types of heaters are available for each type of media.
For heating Solids, following types are generally used;
High and low density cartridge heaters
FOR HEATING LIQUIDS, THE FOLLOWING TYPES ARE USED;
FOLLOWING TYPES OF HEATERS ARE GENERALLY USED FOR HEATING GASES / AIR
- * Cartridge Heaters
- * Coiled Heaters
- * Band Heaters
- * Strip Heaters
- * Drum Heaters
- * Immersion Heaters
- * Tubular Heating Elements
- * Tubular Elements with Fins and bare Tubular Elements
- * Printed Heaters / Flexible Heaters
- * Radiation Ceramic Heaters
- * Hot Air Blower Heaters.
INDUSTRIAL AND LABORATORY FURNACES & OVENS
Devices used for temperature management are;
These come in various types and sizes and use different technologies.
TECHNOCRATS are capable of supplying all the types of temperature management tools. Some pictures as below;
A C C E S S O R I E S
* Heat Resistant Electric Wires / Cables
* Ceramic Connectors
* Insulation Materials
* Temperature Indicators / Gauges
* Pipe Fittings
TECHNOCRATS also deal in some of the accessories such as high quality Heat Resistant wires etc.